Dog Candy | 20 Pack
Our dog bakery collection was created with Veterinary guidance and endorsement to ensure that our recipes are healthy, human grade, and ingredients are USDA/FDA approved.
These grain free, peanut butter- 2 inch treats are enough to make your pup go Bow Wow!
Grain free dog candy for your favorite pup! If you are hosting a private or corporate event and need more than a few items at a time, contact us in advance so we have plenty of time to bake & create for your special event!
- IF you want something specific you see here or quantities more than a few, please order online and select "Local Store Pick-Up."
- Custom treats require 3-5 business days for production.
- Shipping times are in addition to production times so please order in advance. Thank you.
Ingredients: Coconut Flour, Yogurt Powder, Tapioca Powder, Peanut Butter, Water, Honey, Coconut Oil, Eggs, Baking Powder, Carob, Tapioca Maltodextrin, FDA approved Food Coloring, Peanuts.
- *NOTE* Due to Covid 19, all shipping companies cannot guarantee shipping time frames. Therefore we are NOT responsible for shipping times, delays, or damaged orders due to their lack of shipping guarantees. As usual we will try out utmost to pack and ship in a timely manner to meet your requested receive date but know that during these unusual times, this is a risk.
- We ship Monday-Wednesday frozen to guarantee your baked goods arrive fresh and in good condition.
- Priority Mail (2 days) and Priority Mail Express (1 Day) are the ONLY options available for orders with baked goods. Please select one of these two options when you purchase online.
- EXAMPLE: If you order on a Friday, we need 3-5 business days (the next week) to put your order into production. We ship your order the following week (Monday-Wednesday) to guarantee arrival time and freshness.
- Please ensure your "ship to" address can be received or else USPS will leave your order on your doorstep and risk melting especially in high heat locations. We are not responsible for damaged orders if no one is present to receive your baked goods. If you have any questions about production and shipping times, please contact us BEFORE placing your order. Thank you.
- Keep frozen for longer shelf life and thaw 1-2 hours before serving for best results.
- Products produced in a facility that may use dairy and nuts.