Our cupcakes are grain free, Veterinary approved, and recommended.
Included with our cupcakes: Premium packaging, candle, & edible yogurt bone! Grain free dog cakes for your favorite pup! Our cakes are available for purchase in our self serve Vintage refrigerators. If you are hosting a private or corporate event and need more than a few items at a time, contact us in advance so we have plenty of time to create & bake for your special event! All cupcakes come with a yogurt bone, and candle! If you want a different "topper" upgrade to one of our cake options!
- If you are local, you can shop our store and pick up ready made cakes, cupcakes, and donuts available without ordering in advance.
- Although we bake daily, our store selection is first come first serve.
- IF you want something specific you see here or quantities more than a few, please order online and select "Local Store Pick-Up."
- Pick up during our normal business hours ONLY. TUE-SAT 9am-6pm.
- Custom cakes require 3-5 business days for production.
Ingredients: Coconut Flour, Yogurt Powder, Water, Honey, Coconut Oil, Eggs, Baking Powder, Carob, FDA approved Food Coloring, Peanuts.
Net Wgt: 102gm Calories: 274/per 78 per oz.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein: 12.9% Crude Fat: 8.6% Crude Fiber: 2.1% Dry Matter: 60.2% Moisture 39.8%
- We DO NOT deliver unless you are an approved wholesale client.
- We ship Monday-Wednesday frozen to guarantee your baked goods arrive fresh and in good condition.
- Priority Mail (2 days) and Priority Mail Express (1 Day) are the ONLY options available for orders with baked goods. Please select one of these two options when you purchase online.
- EXAMPLE: If you order on a Friday, we need 3-5 business days (the next week) to put your order into production. We ship your order the following week (Monday-Wednesday) to guarantee arrival time and freshness.
- Please ensure your "ship to" address can be received or else USPS will leave your order on your doorstep and risk melting especially in high heat locations. We are not responsible for damaged orders if no one is present to receive your baked goods. If you have any questions about production and shipping times, please contact us BEFORE placing your order. Thank you.
- Keep frozen for longer shelf life and thaw 1-2 hours before serving for best results.
- Products produced in a facility that may use dairy and nuts.